Digital events – an event space for everyone
Kjentfolk Studio is perfectly suited for both live and digital events, and not least an exciting combination of the two.
The venue is one of Oslo’s finest, with the very latest in advanced sound, lighting, stage, picture and streaming solutions — as well as facilities for serving food and beverage.
Produce with us
Kjentfolk Studio is a permanent installation. You can safely make a future-oriented digital plan with us. Through analysis of the event’s purpose and message, we adapt the studio visually to support your goals and wishes.
Together we rehearse scripts and performances, and we ensure that the perceived distance between the participants and the studio is minimal. We want your digital event to be the best possible experience for both you and your audience.
The personal touch
We have a number of different themes available, and can turn the studio into mimicking well-known TV formats, talkshows, or news studios.
The purpose goes beyond pure aesthetics. It creates fertile ground for good conversations, humorous elements and professional discussions when the participants find themselves in a comfortable and visually familiar setting. At the same time, it provides a great and recognizable experience for the viewer.
Typical digital activities at Kjentfolk Studio
– Live streaming for internal networks / channels
– Live streaming for an open audience, with or without ticket sales (SoMe / TicketCoTV, etc.)
– Recordings to broadcast at a later date
– Broadcast with the audience present at the venue
– Broadcast without an audience
– Optional F&B services for the audience and participants; enjoy your own bar and catering